Conflict can be difficult to resolve without the help of others. By collaborating with people inside and outside of your organization, leaders can leverage the diverse talents and experiences of others, gain new perspectives and uncover unexpected solutions.
Join the Construction Leadership Council on October 5th for an interactive workshop to learn how collaboration enables team members to draw upon their unique, individual strengths while creating a sense of unity. This workshop will empower you to:
• Identify opportunities for collaborative problem-solving.
• Enlist the skills and abilities of others to solve challenges.
• Collaborate with others to reduce conflict and create synergy.
• Build a collaborative environment through shared values.
Robert Johnston, Master Trainer, Dale Carnegie of Philadelphia
- Registration Opens: 2:45pm
- Program: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Happy Hour: 5:00pm-6:30pm
All individuals registering and attending this event, by virtue of their registration or attendance, agree to GBCA’s Code of Conduct, Image Release, and Registration and Event Cancellation policies posted HERE.