Join the General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) as we host our fifth annual Construction Technology Expo, presented by Microsol Resources. We are so excited to give guests the opportunity to learn about all types of applications, platforms, products, and services, network with fellow con tech junkies and meet construction technology experts.
This year's Construction Technology Expo will have three parts:
- 3-Part Virtual Education Series
- In-Person Speaker Series (9am - 3pm)
- Technology Exhibition and Briq Happy Hour (3pm - 5pm)
- Free Parking on November 2 if you arrive before 4pm (parking extends through the evening).
3-Part Virtual Education Series (October 31, November 1, 3; 12pm - 1:30pm)
We’re kicking off the Expo with a 3-part virtual education series, hosted by ZenTek Consultants. The virtual sessions will take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 12pm - 1:30pm each day.
AGC of America recognizes the 2022 Construction Technology Expo: 3-Part Education Series as qualifying for Continuing Education (CE) hours towards the renewal of AGC’s Certificate of Management-Building Information Modeling (CM-BIM). Each hour of BIM educational content is equal to 1 hour of CE credit. Attendees may earn up to 4.5 hours of CE Credit by attending the entire 3-Part Education Series.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE 3-PART EDUCATION SERIES.
In-Person Speaker Series
Our one day in-person speaker series will feature sessions highlighting the latest issues and trends in construction technology. Lunch will be provided.
- Cool! is a Terrible Business Plan - Construction Tech Should Be Productive, Benjamin Crosby, W.G. Yates Construction
- IT Trends in Construction: How to Plan and Execute for Positive and Significant Impact, Christian Burger, Burger Consulting Group
- Penn State's Digital Twin: A Future Vision, Zahra Ghorbani, Penn State University
- Hybrid Panelization: A Modified Prefabrication Approach, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia Project Team
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE SPEAKER SERIES.
Technology Exhibition and Briq Happy Hour
The Construction Technology Expo will feature an all-day Technology Exhibition. At 3pm, join us for drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the Briq Happy Hour. This will be a great opportunity to network as well as get another look at our exhibitors. Check out the GBCA website for the latest list of exhibitors.
- Microsol Resources
- Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters
- Milwaukee Tool
- Kiese Technologies
- ARC Document Solutions
- ZenTek Consultants
- NextWave Safety
- IMAGINiT Technologies
- IMI Hydronic Engineering
- T-Mobile for Business
For more information about becoming an exhibitor, contact Meg Ginsberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.