Join the General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) as we host our fourth annual Construction Technology Week presented by Autodesk. This year we’re having a week-long series of events that are both in-person and virtual. We are so excited to give guests the opportunity to learn about all types of applications, platforms, products, and services, network with fellow con tech junkies and meet construction technology experts.
This year's Construction Technology Week has three parts. Register for all three with our All-Access Pass, or register for each part individually!
- 3-Part Virtual Education Series (October 4-7)
- In-Person Speaker Series at Penn State at the Navy Yard (October 6)
- Happy Hour and Exhibitors at Victory Beer Hall at Xfinity Live! (October 6)
3-Part Virtual Education Series (October 4, 5, & 7; 9am - 10:30am)
We’re kicking off the week with a 3-part virtual education series, hosted by ZenTek Consultants, where attendees can earn 4.5 CM-BIM CEU credits towards their AGC CM-BIM recertification. The virtual sessions will take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9:00 - 10:30am each day.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE 3-PART EDUCATION SERIES.
In-Person Speaker Series (October 6, 9am - 3pm)
Our one day in-person speaker series will take place on Wednesday, October 6th, from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm.
Come spend the day with us at Penn State at the Navy Yard and hear about some of the latest issues and trends in construction technology! Lunch will be provided.
- Building Resiliency through Innovation, Tauhira Ali, NECA
- How Construction Managers Use AI-Driven Digital Twins To Keep Projects On Time & On Budget, Amir Hamaoui, Director of Customer Operations, Reconstruct
- Advancing Robotics and Automation in Construction with Spot, Kristofer Wahl, Turner Construction Company
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE SPEAKER SERIES.
Happy Hour and Exhibitors (October 6, 3pm - 5pm)
Join us for drinks and hors d'oeuvres during our Happy Hour at Victory Beer Hall at Xfinity Live! This will be a great opportunity to network as well as check out the latest tech from our exhibitors!
- CPA Technology
- Kastle Systems
- I&I Sling/Slingmax
- Milwaukee Tool
- Reconstruct Inc
- Site Aware
- Vita Inclinata
To sponsor this event, contact Angela Hendrix at email@example.com.
**IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF IFCA, M&SCA, or NECA CONTACT ANGELA HENDRIX, AHENDRIX@GBCA.COM OR MEG GINSBERG, MGINSBERG@GBCA.COM FOR A CODE TO REGISTER AT THE MEMBER RATE.**